Minigames of lakeland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum about miniature wargames in Lakeland, FL

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orkses!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GunnerySGT.Harker

GunnerySGT.Harker

Orkses!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Orkses!!!!!!   Orkses!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:18 pm

This thread is about Space Orks.
Back to top Go down
GunnerySGT.Harker

GunnerySGT.Harker

Orkses!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orkses!!!!!!   Orkses!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:52 pm

I play Space Orks Primarily. My current force is rubbing up on 3k points. It usually gets run as a speed freaks build, which works for Take and Hold, but (for me anyway) sucks hard at standard 'victory points' battles. So with that in mind I'm trying to collect more boyz. I want the versatility to run either Freaks or a Flood, or a combination of the 2.

(I'm aware of the double post. I'm lazy)
Back to top Go down
voltzone

Orkses!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orkses!!!!!!   Orkses!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Orks are my primary army also. After reading 6th edition rules, they will have a harded time getting into hand-to-hand combat. Because the fleet rule they get does not allow them to charge after running anymore Sad. The other thing now is that the Furous Charge only adds to the St of the attack. The I bounse is removed, so they will be hitting on their normal I, which is not all that good.
I think I will need to get a few trucks to ge them in closer, because of the open-topped rule they can assult from the trucks on the turn they disembark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orkses!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orkses!!!!!!   Orkses!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orkses!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minigames of lakeland :: Miniature Wargames :: Warhammer 40K :: Armies :: Orks-
Jump to: